WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Free post storm roof evaluations.
- Identification and marking of any storm related damage found.
- Additional testing as necessary to determine if current shingles are a discontinued product or brittleness tests to determine if the roof can be repaired or not.
- Help filing the claim with your insurance provider.
- In person meeting with the field adjuster to ensure all damage is identified and a complete claim is filed.
- Review of insurance scope of work to identify any missing items or provisions in the homeowner’s policy.
- Complete roof repair or replacement services by trained Master Elite certified installers.
- Identification of any code upgrade items and submittal of any supplements to the insurance provider to cover any additional work required.
- Pay when paid. We perform the work and only require payment when you are paid by the insurance provider.
Many insurance providers have a “no later than” date of filing a claim after the storm damage occurred, so don’t wait to take advantage of this service! Your home is too important to risk further damages from possible leaks originating from a storm damaged roof. This can be a great opportunity to receive a brand new quality roof for a fraction of the cost of paying for the roof on your own. Storms are considered an “Act of God” and are not grounds for increasing insurance rates in the state of Utah.